1. To establish and conduct the health care centre for people.
2. To conduct any welfare or charitable program for poor people.
3. To establish hospital and research centre to provide treatment and research for ill people.
4. With a view to increase the work efficiency making arrangement for training program through taking health care related education program for illiterate and semi-literate people.
5. To inform the general people /poor people/ human society about welfare program.
6. To create awareness among the general people (literate and semi-literate) to build up their reading habit through establishing libraries.
7. For the welfare of the poor, neglected and rootless children to do charitable acts providing knowledge on health, education and presentation among them.8. To establish shelter centre and educational institution for orphan children.